Instagram

The Perfect Miss 4ever

by Telemundo

Join Us

Follow Us

Archivo del blog

NEW SITE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
16 abr 2014

Nicklas Pedersen - Mr. World Denmark 2014


Mr World 2014 will be held in Torbay, the picturesque ‘English Riviera’, on the sunny south coast of England!

This June, we will be welcoming contestants from across the planet, and we will once again be pushing them to their limits to discover the ‘World’s Most Desirable Man’.

For 2014, the contestants will be in sunny Devon! Torbay is along 22 miles of un-spoilt coastline, and is one of the most beautiful landscapes in the UK. The contestants will spend two weeks in the area, taking part in a host of exciting challenge events, before taking to the stage for the Grand Final, to be held on Sunday 15th of June!

It is a great pleasure for us to introduce one of the favourites for this year's edition, he is Nicklas Pedersen from Denmark, 23 years old and a height of 183 cm. This blue eyed gorgeous model granted us this amazing interview.



1)    What motivated you to be a Mr.Denmark?

I have always followed and enjoyed watching beauty pageants in the past. So I thought it would be an amazing experience to represent my country at a major event like this.

2)    How do you balance your personal life, your life as Mr.Denmark and your modeling career?

It can be stressful at times. I usually break it up so Monday to Friday is my professional life with work and gym etc. and then the weekend I keep to myself where I can relax and enjoy my personal life. I make sure to break it up so I don’t burn myself out.

3)    How did you first get into modeling? And how long have you been modeling?

I have always done things like interviews for TV ads etc., but it wasn’t until I applied for a promotion job that the owner of the company asked me if I had ever done modelling. I quickly got a hold of a photographer to put my portfolio together and when slowly started from there. I have only been doing it for a year. Since I am working fulltime as a carpenter it limits my time in modelling quite a lot unfortunately. I hope to have more time to do modelling in the future, because I really enjoy it.

4)    What were the initial challenges you faced as a model?

I didn’t know many people in the industry. I started modelling in Australia which was very hard as I was competing against people who had been in the industry for a long time and have good contacts such as photographers, make-up artists, stylist etc.

5)    What do your family and friends think about you being a model ? Do they treat you differently ?

They are happy for me, especially now that I am representing Denmark. I can tell that they are excited and often ask about what I am up to with work and how my preparations are going.


6) What do you think about fashion industry nowadays ? What’s the best part ? And the worst ?

I think the fashion industry nowadays is very versatile and there is a certain look or style suitable for everyone which is great. I think the worst part is that there are still people out there that judge other people on what they are wearing, what labels or brands they are wearing. Everyone should be able to have their own style and not be judged.

7) Please name things that you can’t miss when you’re travelling.

Haha. This is going to be embarrassing. I cannot do without my pillow. I always bring it with me wherever in the world I go. As long as I have it with me, I can sleep literally everywhere. 

8) If you could be an animal, what would you be ? And why ?

I think I would be a dolphin. I love the ocean and I have been swimming since I was a kid. So for me the water seems natural. They like to play and interact with people just like humans do and then they seem very curious just like me.



9) How would you spend your final days if the world were to end tomorrow?

I would spend it with my family. They mean the world to me and you don’t realize how much family really means to you until you have been living away from them. I’ve been located in Australia for the past 2 years and I’ve really learned to appreciate my family and friends.

10) What’s your definition of beauty?

Beauty is a big word and can be a lot of things. But beauty when it comes to people I would say is having good looks and a good personality to match. People who are typically labeled as physically less attractive can still be beautiful on the inside. I would say that there would also be people who are physically beautiful that would be unattractive to me if they did not have the personality to back it up.  

11) What would be your advice to the ones that would like to be Mr. Denmark next year?

Be yourself, dream big and if you want something bad enough, you will achieve it if you work hard for it! 




Credits: National Director - Lisa Lents/ Miss & Mister of Denmark Organization www.missandmisterofdenmark.com




0 comentarios: