Archivo del blog
- ► 2013 (388)
- Rozalia Mancewicz for Douglas (Backstage)
- Česká Miss 2013 - Contestants (Miss Czech Republic...
- Karina Gonzalez para la revista HOLA
- Miss Belgium 2013 - Candidates (Video)
- Miss Gabon 2013 is Jennifer Ondo
- Miss Universe 2012 - Results
- Miss Turquia nos dice como debe ser una Miss Unive...
- Miss Universe 2012 - Exclusive Pictures
- Miss Universe 2012 - Rehearsals
- VIDEO: Welcome Event with the 2012 MISS UNIVERSE C...
- VIDEO: Fashion Lingerie and Swimwear Shoot with th...
- Carey Ng - Miss Universe Malaysia 2013
- Miss Universe Malaysia 2013 - Results
- Preliminary Competition and National Costume Show ...
- Miss Universe 2012 - Preliminary Judges Announced
- Miss South Africa 2012 - Marilyn Ramos
- Miss Kazakhstan 2012 - Resultados
- VIDEOS: 2012 Miss Universe Web Interviews (A - C)
- Miss Universe 2012 - The Linq Project (Photos)
- Tony Bowls is the official designer of Miss Univer...
- Miss El Salvador en la presentación de su ajuar
- Miss Polonia Universo presenta su traje típico y t...
- Ajuar de Miss Indonesia Universo 2012, Maria Selen...
- ▼ diciembre (23)
- ► 2011 (1615)
11 dic. 2012
Age : 23
Hometown : Kuala Lumpur
Hobbies : Exploring art, travelling and dance
Carey’s “extroverted introvert” personality has given her the best of both worlds, allowing her to be both shy yet cheeky; confident yet humble. She believes the Miss Universe Malaysia pageant is a great platform for young women to gain exposure and empower not only themselves, but other young women out there. Through the pageant, she hopes to obtain a voice to reach out to bigger audiences with greater influence for the causes that she believes in.
Carey advocates that beauty can be found in everyone. While some people may be more physically gifted than others, she says that that looks alone does not constitute beauty, and believes that true beauty has to be earned – the harder it is to earn, the greater the beauty. She believes that her genuineness and compassion to and for people will carry her far in the pageant.
As an architectural graduate, she would like to use her influence garnered from the pageant to reach out to post-disaster and poverty stricken areas which are particularly underprivileged and unequipped with basic living conditions. Carey would like to bank in on her education to work closely with an organization called Architecture for Humanity to provide and aid these demographic with good and comfortable homes.
FOLLOW US - SIGUENOS EN: