Instagram

The Perfect Miss 4ever

by Telemundo

Join Us

Follow Us

Archivo del blog

NEW SITE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10 feb 2011

Interview with Miss Australia & 2nd Runner Up at Miss Universe 2010, Jesinta Campbell [English Only]



BT: When did you decide to be a model?
JC: I never decided to be a model...I kind of just fell into it. I participated in a deportment course on summer holidays and one thing lead to another. 

BT: Was it hard for you to go from a "normal person" to a public one?
JC: It was definitely different. All of a sudden people are interested in everything you do. But I have great friends and my family are so supportive so that has made things easier. 

BT: About your family, did they support your decision of becoming a beauty queen?
JC: My family are supportive of everything I do, I am very grateful for all that they have done for me. I wouldn't be where I am today without their encouragement!! 

BT: And talking about pageants, How did you get to Miss Australia? Who took you to sign up?
JC: I signed up myself, I turned up to the registration day in Sydney with a  few of my friends. 

BT:Has being Miss Australia been hard for you?
JC: There has been things that have certainly challenged me and taken me out of my comfort zone but the whole experience has been positive and very rewarding!! 

BT:About Miss Universe, What did you think when they chose you among so many girls to go promote the pageant with five other girls to LA?
JC: Australians are known for their fun loving, happy-go-lucky nature. I suppose they wanted a group of girls who were fun and could get people excited about the pageant in Vegas. I had so much fun in LA, it was a great opportunity to get to know some of the girls before the pageant began. 

BT:How does it feel to compete in the most important pagent in the world?
JC: It was such an honour to be chosen to represent Australia in the worlds largest and most respected pageant. I had so much fun and it is something I will remember for the rest of my life. 

BT:Whom did you become friends with?
JC: I got along with all of the girls and I still keep in touch with alot of them via email and facebook. However I really got along with Miss Ireland, we skyped the other day actually :) 

BT:Which of the contestants didn't you get along with?
JC: There was no one I didn't get along with. The staff, the contestants and the entire production team were super friendly... 

BT:You were one of my favorites, why do you think you didn't win the MU crown?
JC: All of the contestants there deserved the crown, everyone was so lovely and they had been chosen for a reason to represent their country in Miss Universe. I guess it just comes down to what the judges like and what they are looking for in a Miss Universe. 

BT:What happened to your "National Costume"? Is a true that they put pins on it? Do you know who did it?
JC: This was a story that was unfortunately blown out of proportion by the media. I never blamed anyone and I don't think any of the contestants had anything to do with it. 

BT: What do you think of the winner, Ximena Navarrete?
JC: I got to know Ximena throughout my time in LA, she is absolutely stunning and deserved the crown. She has taken on the role of Miss Universe with ease and carries herself with elegance and grace. 

BT: How do you feel after giving up the crown?
JC: I have still got 4 months left before I have to hand over my crown. Its a bitter sweet feeling...I am sad that this journey is coming to an end however I am excited to see who will be crowned the next Miss Universe Australia!!



BT:We heard you've been working on TV. Tell us about this new stage of your life?
JC: I absolutely love working on Television, I have learnt so much and have had the opportunity to work with some pretty incredible people who have been in the industry for years. Hopefully this is something that I can explore more of in the future.

BT:What goals do you have for the future?
JC: I have lots of dreams and goals for the future. This year I am focused on building my modelling portfolio and working on my television presenting skills. 

BT:Who is Jesinta Campbell?
JC: Check out my website www.jesintacampbell.net my bio is on the site and it explains who I am


BT:What would be to you the "Key to Success"?
JC: I feel most successful when I am chasing my goals and using my passions and talents wisely. I believe you should be doing what you love everyday, there is no point being stuck doing something you don't enjoy...

BT:How is your love life?
JC: Currently I am 100% focused on my career and making the most of every opportunity that comes my way. I am so busy that I don't have time for a relationship at this stage in my life.

BT:Are you considering having your own family?
JC: I would love to have a family. In 10 years time I would like to be in a position where I can look at starting a family but at this stage I have dreams of travelling the world and establishing a career that I enjoy.

BT:What do you think of this blog?  
JC: It looks nice but unfortunately I only speak English so I can't read anything on it....I am sure it is great though!! 

0 comentarios: