Archivo del blog
- Oksana Fedorova presenta nuevo video "Mi Doctrina"...
- Miss Israel 2013 es Yityish Titi Aynaw
- Amelia Vega, Ex- Miss Universo 2003 se apodero de ...
- Lupita Jones, Ex- Miss Universo 1991 luciendo tota...
- La hermosa Venezolana y Ex- Miss Universo 1996, Al...
- Zuleyka Rivera, Ex- Miss Universo 2006 ¡PRENDE LA ...
- Zuleyka Rivera - Premios lo Nuestro 2013
- Binibining Pilipinas 2013 - Official Candidates
- Miss Universe Hravtske (Croatia) for Sherri Hill
- Tereza Chlebovska - Markafoni / Mixray Collection
- Ksenia Sukhinova "Miss World 2008" for Kaltblut ...
- Miss Indonesia Universe 2013, Whulandary Herman pa...
- Miss Polonia Universe 2013, Paulina Krupińska mode...
- Miss France 2013, Marine Lorphelin en el lanzamien...
- Miss Colombia Universo 2012, Lucía Aldana junto a ...
- Miss Malaysia Universe 2012, Carey Ng for Magazine...
- Ximena Navarrete protagonizará su primera novela
- Celina Astrup Knudsen - Miss Universo Buenos Aires...
- Miss México para el Miss Mundo 2013, Maria Elena C...
- Miss France 2013, Marine Lorphelin
- Miss Venezuela para el Miss Universo 2013, Maria G...
- Nueva Miss Polonia, Paulina Krupińska junto a Marc...
- Miss Puerto Rico, Monic Perez soplando velas el di...
- Nuevas fotos de Miss Kosovo Universo 2012, Diana A...
- Marisol Gonzalez y Vanessa Huppenkhoten en el Carn...
- Ximena Navarrete en Revista Hola
- Flaviana Matata - Diesel + EDUN
- Lorena Placencia es Miss Carnaval Miami 2013
- Simran Kaur Mundi - Hockey Anchor
- Joely Bernat en Sábado Gigante
- Resultados: Miss Atlántico Internacional 2013
- Alyssa Campanella in a Super Bowl Ad from Kia Moto...
- Paulina Krupinska - Miss Polonia 2012
- Whulandary Herman - Puteri Indonesia 2013
- ▼ febrero (34)
- ► 2012 (1076)
- ► 2011 (1615)
3 feb. 2013
FORMER MISS USA ALYSSA CAMPANELLA STARS AS A FUTURISTIC ROBOT IN LATEST SUPER BOWL AD FROM KIA MOTORS TO INTRODUCE THE ALL-NEW 2014 KIA FORTE COMPACT SEDAN
An Overzealous Auto Enthusiast Learns to “Respect the Tech” the Hard Way in Kia’s Second Big Game Spot
*“Hotbots” is scheduled to air in the third quarter of the big game and is now available at youtube.com/Kia
*30-second spot was directed by Carl Erik Rinsch
Watch the commercial here:
IRVINE, Calif., February 1, 2013 – Technology is an integral part of everyday life and advancing faster than ever. And when one unsuspecting auto enthusiast gets a little too touchy-feely with the all-new 2014 Kia Forte compact sedan in Kia Motors America’s (KMA) latest Super Bowl ad, a futuristic robot played by former Miss USA Alyssa Campanella springs into action to help him learn an important lesson: Always respect the tech. “Hotbots” is scheduled to air during the third quarter of Super Bowl XLVII on February 3 and introduces the technology-laden Forte, which will offer the next iteration of Kia’s hands-free infotainment and telematics system, UVO eServices, when it goes on sale in the coming months.
“The Super Bowl’s audience of more than 100 million people has served as the perfect platform for launching many of Kia’s most memorable ad campaigns over the past three years, resulting in higher consumer awareness for our brand and record-setting sales,” said Michael Sprague, executive vice president, marketing & communications, KMA. “Everyone can relate to ‘kicking the tires’ at an auto show or in a showroom, and ‘Hotbots’ is sure to bring a smile to the faces of youthful car buyers seeking the technologies, connectivity and premium features found on the all-new 2014 Forte.”
Created by David&Goliath, KMA’s advertising agency of record, a special expanded version of “Hotbots” can be viewed now at YouTube.com/Kia. As one of the fastest growing car companies in the U.S. over the last five years1, Kia returns as a Super Bowl advertiser for the fourth straight time, including the previously released “Space Babies” spot for the new 2014 Sorento CUV. “Hotbots” is a fully integrated marketing campaign incorporating TV, digital, print, social media and in-dealership components.
2014 Forte Compact Sedan
Available in LX and EX trims, the all-new Forte sedan is scheduled to arrive in retail showrooms in late-first quarter or early second quarter 2013 and will be followed later in the year by 5-door and Koup variants. Sitting on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than its predecessor, the all-new Forte will offer more room, more fun-to-drive performance, new cutting edge technology, several premium amenities and a choice of an efficient 1.8-liter engine (LX) or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine (EX). With an aggressive stance and broad shoulders, the all-new Forte’s modern aesthetic was influenced by European sport sedan styling and penned at Kia’s U.S. design studio in Irvine, Calif. Optional Flexsteer™ technology puts the driver firmly in control with a choice of three settings – Comfort, Normal and Sport – which vary steering feel and effort at the touch of a button.
Kia: One of the World’s Fastest Moving Global Automotive Brands
Kia Motors America is one of only three auto brands to increase U.S. sales in each of the past four years, and in 2012 the company surpassed the 500,000 unit mark for the first time. With a full line of fun-to-drive cars and CUVs, Kia is advancing value to new levels of sophistication by combining European-influenced styling – under the guidance of chief design officer Peter Schreyer – with cutting-edge technologies, premium amenities, affordable pricing and the lowest cost of ownership in the industry. Kia recently joined the exclusive ranks of Interbrand’s “Top 100 Best Global Brands,” and is poised to continue its record-breaking momentum with seven all-new or significantly redesigned vehicles arriving in showrooms in 2013. Over the past decade Kia Motors has invested more than $1.4 billion in the U.S., including the company’s first U.S. assembly plant in West Point, Georgia – Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (KMMG) – which is responsible for the creation of more than 11,000 plant and supplier jobs. The success of the U.S.-built* Optima and Sorento in two of the industry’s largest segments has fueled Kia’s growth and is complemented by Kia’s comprehensive lineup which includes the Sportage compact CUV, Soul urban passenger vehicle, Optima Hybrid, Forte compact sedan, 5-door compact hatchback and Forte Koup two-door coupe, Rio and Rio 5-door sub-compacts and Sedona minivan.
About Kia Motors America
Kia Motors America is the marketing and distribution arm of Kia Motors Corporation based in Seoul, South Korea. KMA offers a complete line of vehicles through more than 765 dealers throughout the United States and serves as the "Official Automotive Partner" of the NBA and LPGA. In 2012, KMA recorded its best-ever annual sales total and gained U.S. market share for the 18th consecutive year. Kia is poised to continue its momentum and will continue to build the brand through design innovation, quality, value, advanced safety features and new technologies.
Information about Kia Motors America and its full vehicle line-up is available at its website – www.kia.com. For media information, including photography, visit www.kiamedia.com.